One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘You small-mindedly assume that without the governance of an imaginary sky cop, a person will just naturally fall into self-serving, pleasure-seeking, negative behaviour.’
- ‘But who is standing up to our MPs as they hack, small-mindedly, in different ways, at our freedom?’
- ‘Both agree that one should simply celebrate the fact that there are books without small-mindedly picking apart those one dislikes, especially in public or, worst of all, in print.’
- ‘Ignore the cries of those who would small-mindedly label you a bar geek and think of the benefits that being a member of this association has for you as a lawyer, regardless of your specialty.’
- ‘In Washington, the Federal Government small-mindedly insisted that, no, public parkland could not be offered as collateral for mortgage guarantees.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.