One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
(chiefly in R & B pop music) a slow, romantic song.‘if slow jams are your thing, then this CD really does the trick’
- ‘The album is funkier, slinkier and filled to the brim with poppy slow jams.’
- ‘Can slow jams make a major comeback this year?’
- ‘"Dime Piece" could pass for any slow jam out today, with its generic hook, lyrics, and beats.’
- ‘"Burn" has the same sultry slow jam feel as his other hit ballads.’
- ‘Please share your sexy slow jams with us in the comment box.’
- ‘"Send It On" is a great old-school-inspired slow jam reminiscent of Prince's "Adore."’
- ‘And for the first single, he reunites with Fabolous for a mid-tempo slow jam.’
- ‘He really is doing what he does best, those great slow jams, and very much about getting into the mood.’
- ‘If you're a fan of slow jams you will feel like a kid in a candy store, as all angles of love are covered here.’
- ‘He can croon a slow jam with the best of them, of course, but he's also quite good with the inspirational anthems.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.