One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘We offset the slouchiness of the sweatshirt with a very tailored, Ann Taylor pencil skirt.’
- ‘Its basically an oversized shirt, and overpriced at that, but I dig the slouchiness and the cut out shoulders and the soft muted grey.’
- ‘The principal declared war on slouchiness: Students must obey a dress code, and they better not show up to class without a notebook and pencil.’
- ‘All you have to do is go to the thrown-together fanboy site, where you'll find the exact brands of clothing that constitute that studied slouchiness.’
- ‘The sheer slouchiness of Boyfriend jeans and their catwalk counterparts is a welcome novelty in a world used to the no-pain, no-gain culture of extreme heels, skinny jeans and pudding-preventing bodycon dresses.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.