One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘These sculptures are at once highly crafted and naturally formed, skillfully manipulated and sloppily organic.’
- ‘But that is the point: too much quasi-Marxism has lost Marx's chief insight by reading Marx sloppily.’
- ‘Their answer seems to be a sloppily sewn-together quilt of stale stereotypes and untimely political references.’
- ‘But it would be rude of you and you'd deserve those dirty looks if you blew your nose loudly and sloppily right next to someone.’
- ‘He wears an oversized black hoodie and a sloppily tied ponytail.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.