One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘So when the rain came down and the tracks got all muddy and slithery, it was a good time to put the X Trail through its paces.’
- ‘But Luskin's own record of slithery parsification forces us to assume that these words are carefully chosen to conceal rather than elucidate.’
- ‘This slithery reptile can be found in the less developed parts of the estate, but face to face encounters such as that provided in the tour are rare.’
- ‘I'm finally alerted by a creepy slithery, slippy step nearby on soppy, dew-saturated fallen leaves.’
- ‘Analog keyboards and slithery electro sounds meet modern techno tweaking and tried-and-true rock staples on the second album by this British trio.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.