One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘She asked if the road was bad, and I said I hadn't felt any slippiness yet, but was driving with extra caution.’
- ‘I didn't account for the slippiness of the shiny look.’
- ‘With regards to the slippiness of the stainless, will it be any more slippy than a tiled floor?’
- ‘And varying chemical groups and molecular weight can tweak the viscosity and slippiness of the product.’
- ‘As I said before in the equipment section, you can place a piece of wax paper underneath the slip mat to aid it in its slippiness, the paper creating less friction.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.