One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A person who is dieting to lose weight.‘they advise slimmers to get the right fat intake’
- ‘Only one per cent of slimmers who aimed to lose weight last year actually managed to keep it off.’
- ‘Although prettily presented, they reminded her of a slimmer's vegetable portion: all good looks and no flavour.’
- ‘The slimmer who loses the most weight each week is praised and earns the title of Slimmer of the Week.’
- ‘The bladderwrack extract naturally reduces appetite, helping slimmers to lose weight gradually.’
- ‘Our volunteers cover a wide range of food-related issues, from additive-conscious consumers to vegetarians and slimmers.’
- ‘Other target markets include slimmers, stress-relief seekers, vegetarians, pregnant women, and fitness freaks.’
- ‘Each slimmer spends an average of £300 on diet foods each year.’
- ‘A slimmer is setting up a fat club with a difference—it's just for men.’
- ‘The slimmers attended lunchtime clubs, which gave them the opportunity to support each other, exchange tips, share recipes, and gain motivation.’
- ‘The top slimmers of the year were announced on Tuesday.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.