A presentation supplemented by or based on a series of projected images or photographic slides.
- ‘Digital photos can be played back in a slide show, complete with a soundtrack compiled from the music library.’
- ‘They ended the presentation with a moving slide show that left many of the attendees in tears.’
- ‘The same is true with still images, which can be played in a slide show.’
- ‘An online slide show highlights our correspondents' favorite new offerings.’
- ‘They even presented a slide show and a videotape to prove their case.’