One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The maximum rate at which an amplifier can respond to an abrupt change of input level.
- ‘Additionally, these authors utilized a high-temperature slew rate possibly implicating a kinetic effect in its formation.’
- ‘While this correction resolved the slew rate issue, it makes it harder to solve the newly discovered signal strength problem.’
- ‘The slew rate of the cannon is 90 degrees per second.’
- ‘In plain English the slew rate of a power supply tells you how quickly the power supply is able to respond to a power surge without the voltage level dropping too much, thus the higher the number the better.’
- ‘This overshoot can also be controlled by limiting output slew rate, but as mentioned above this solution will be problematic if greater bus speed is desired.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.