One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
somnambulist, noctambulistView synonyms
- ‘He was a sleepwalker as a kid, and broke his ankle falling out a second story window.’
- ‘Bedrooms for sleepwalkers should be on the first floor of the home, and windows and doors must be firmly secured.’
- ‘It is important to realize that sleepwalkers are actually sleeping.’
- ‘She, her two older sisters and her nephew had all been sleepwalkers.’
- ‘Keep habitual sleepwalkers safe from harm by keeping doors and windows closed and guarded.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.