One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The next morning, Kevin found Adam, sleeplessly staring out the window.’
- ‘Loud screams and soft sobs are heard as they roll sleeplessly on the mats spread on the floor of the school that has been converted into the relief camp.’
- ‘A neighbor at that time became the one who insistently and sleeplessly watched you.’
- ‘I am properly, really, tearfully, sleeplessly frightened for my children.’
- ‘The next two days were a blur for Mitch, trudging sleeplessly between the hospital and the bar.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.