One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘My shriek woke the children, who arrived, sleepily, below the hatch.’
- ‘It looked so hopelessly harmless, the way it was lying around sleepily.’
- ‘The waves lapped sleepily at the foot of the cliffs, some 200 feet below us.’
- ‘I dawdled by the carriages as the crowds loped sleepily off the train and homewards, frantically scouring the scene for Max.’
- ‘Alas, as I sleepily switched the alarm on, I neglected to check that it was set for the right time.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.