One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A disreputable, disgusting, or despicable person.‘you just want to get me into bed, you sleazebucket’
- ‘You remind me of one of those low-life sleazebuckets.’
- ‘She surrenders her virtue to the sleazebucket Wasey at the drop of a petticoat.’
- ‘Every once in a while, you make a good guess, and because of it, you get another sleaze bucket off the streets.’
- ‘He had finally found some sleaze-bucket lawyer to take the case.’
- ‘Bid this sleazebucket adieu, and try to meet a better class of people.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.