One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘But the overriding concern of kosher slaughter isn't the pain of the animal; it's the humanity of the slaughterer.’
- ‘This group contains our senseless killers and slaughterers.’
- ‘‘Some bury them deep under the ground, but others may send the pigs to the underground slaughterers and then sell them in the market,’ Tian said.’
- ‘In addition, he said a number of new slaughterers were entering the market.’
- ‘There is the kill team, meeting one morning in foot-and-mouth infested Dumfries: a vet, two slaughterers and two labourers.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.