One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
See slap bass
- ‘Instead the slap bassist returns to his hard-core rockabilly and roots-rock days on this high-energy outing.’
- ‘Sure, Wooten is good, but he's a slap bassist for one, and specializes in soloing pretty much.’
- ‘He flows like a slap bassist, performing exhausting rudiments in too-tight spaces with little grace and even less rhythm.’
- ‘You will see slap bassists, jazz bassists and six string bassists position high on the body somewhere between the waist and chest.’
- ‘I have played with a lot of terrific upright slap bassists including many famous ones.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.