One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Physical amorous play.‘all Walter thought about was a bit of slap and tickle in the grass’
lustful, sexual, erotic, amatory, ardentView synonyms
- ‘To be honest, most men will probably be happy with a bit of special slap and tickle on Valentine's Day, but if your man isn't like that (yeah, right) and you still want to buy a gift, here's a few suggestions.’
- ‘Be honest with yourself, if you're there for a bit of slap and tickle, and that's all, you set the scene.’
- ‘The wholly antiseptic slap and tickle that we see on screen will only make unschooled zygotes blush.’
- ‘He lends new meaning to the term slap and tickle.’
- ‘Which only proves that the devoted like their slap and tickle as much as the rest of us.’
- ‘You have to realize that even if they exchange harsh words for your amusement, when they leave, it's all drinks and jokes and maybe a little slap and tickle.’
- ‘Then an overall wearing reject would wander up to the local women and offer them a jug of moonshine for a little slap and tickle.’
- ‘I took her home for some slap and tickle, she brought her electric toothbrush and left it in my bathroom.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.