One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The Bahamas already has a reputation for slackness.’
- ‘Any slackness on Sunday against Tyrone and we'll be punished severely for it.’
- ‘We are putting pressure on ourselves and a bit of slackness seems to have crept into our defending at times.’
- ‘They see nothing wrong with slackness and tiefing.’
- ‘Marshall, though, would not escape with slackness again, even if it wasn't quite so slapstick the second time round.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.