One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Every evening from June 6 to 10, artists' drawings or selected words will be drawn in the sky by a team of skywriters.’
- ‘When he attacks people, he does it with a skywriter, not an airbrush.’
- ‘The only thing better might be via a skywriter from an airplane.’
- ‘I briefly considered hiring a skywriter to fly over Chicago and write the words ‘THE BOSS IS BACK’ in the sky with smoke.’
- ‘In one video work, he makes a blackboard of the sky and then, using a skywriter for chalk, draws a rough star in the air.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.