One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Every evening from June 6 to 10, artists' drawings or selected words will be drawn in the sky by a team of skywriters.’
- ‘The only thing better might be via a skywriter from an airplane.’
- ‘When he attacks people, he does it with a skywriter, not an airbrush.’
- ‘In one video work, he makes a blackboard of the sky and then, using a skywriter for chalk, draws a rough star in the air.’
- ‘I briefly considered hiring a skywriter to fly over Chicago and write the words ‘THE BOSS IS BACK’ in the sky with smoke.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.