The sport of jumping from an aircraft and surfing through the air on a board before landing by parachute.
- ‘That really helped not only the sport of sky-diving but also sky surfing.’
- ‘The Belgian adventurer has achieved international success in sports from sky surfing to Davis Cup tennis.’
- ‘Both websites provide loads of information on sky surfing and some pictures as well.’
- ‘He is a former Belgian sky surfing champion and a member of a Himalayan expedition that climbed Annapurna without oxygen.’
- ‘Just watch ESPN2 and it's clear that new ‘extreme sports’ are cropping up faster than you can say aerial skiing, sky surfing or cliff diving.’
We take a look at several popular, though confusing, punctuation marks.