One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘In the first stage, which peaked in 1968, most skyjackers attempted to get to Cuba; in that year, 18 of 22 attempts were successful.’
- ‘They have at their disposal what are for all practical purposes human intercontinental delivery systems composed of skyjackers.’
- ‘In less than an hour, it was back over Oak Ridge, with the skyjackers again threatening to crash the plane into the facilities.’
- ‘When I was in FAA, the skyjacker usually took over a plane and asked for large amounts of money.’
- ‘Most skyjackers, and especially the common criminals, had no idea what life in Cuba was really like.’
- ‘We meet the romantic skyjackers who fought their revolutions and won airtime on the passenger planes of the 1960's and 1970's.’
- ‘It's no anomaly that fifteen of the nineteen suicide skyjackers of came from Saudi Arabia.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.