Clothing designed or suitable for skiing.
- ‘Asda, which has stores across the area including Hulme and Trafford Park, said sales of skiwear had already jumped 300 per cent this week on last.’
- ‘Even when it came to Killy skiwear, his parkas were naturally among the warmest to be had!’
- ‘It is a new approach for swimsuits but not for skiing: In 1994, Spyder skiwear founder Dave Jacobs designed a downhill skiing suit with similar raised piping.’
- ‘The company is now finalizing contracts with L.L. Bean and the Asian skiwear maker Phenix.’
- ‘Inspired by skiwear fashions from the 1930's, the winter collection presents an attitude that's rich in contrasts and rooted in the city.’
- ‘For those of you who enjoy dabbling on the slopes and showing off the latest in skiwear, there are several alternatives.’
- ‘I like practical, reliable garments that you could use to mountain climb - I started this off by making reversible skiwear with fur.’
- ‘For sipping hot chocolate or cracking a beer by the fire, the new après skiwear may well be a pinstripe blazer and tie.’
- ‘He washed dishes, modeled skiwear for a Swedish photographer, bought a valley ski pass, and found an Aussie girlfriend.’
- ‘Currently, U.S. imports from Vietnam are primarily in skiwear, footwear and men's shirts - categories that can be competitively exported by Vietnamese firms.’
- ‘Derby was formerly president of CB Sports, a leading skiwear retailer, and has coached several fast-growing consumer-products companies.’
- ‘So Deer Valley is catering to the rich and famous, who actually do buy this year's latest and greatest skis and skiwear.’
We take a look at several popular, though confusing, punctuation marks.