One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The action or practice of locating people who are missing or have defaulted on a debt, especially as a profession.‘our time's pretty much taken up with divorce investigations, skip tracing, and gathering evidence for defense attorneys’
- ‘It's a private investigating company that also offers court filing services, judgment recovery, collections, notary services, and skip tracing.’
- ‘For her, skip tracing is as much about stalking and capturing elusive prey as it is about getting paid.’
- ‘Skip tracing uses a combination of information sources to patchwork together one solid lead to find and follow the claimant.’
- ‘The revenue and income of our skip tracing fell somewhat from the same period a year ago.’
- ‘Skip tracing and remarketing are two of our service offerings.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.