One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘These reporters also cited the skimpiness of the beef and beans.’
- ‘In other words, Miguel's ex struck a balance between teen fashion's obsession with skimpiness and some actual good taste.’
- ‘I suspect he would be profoundly embarrassed at the skimpiness of your research.’
- ‘Sure, today's underwear market is selling some very skimpy pieces, but a new level of skimpiness has been achieved.’
- ‘Of course, now I appreciated the skimpiness of my outfits.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.