One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘What they wanted and what they got were fast cars, loud music, skimpily clad girls and some awesome stunt driving.’
- ‘I spied two very, very skimpily clad women chatting loudly and excitedly, and approached them to find out what was going on.’
- ‘As ever, her stagecraft included all the right moves, aided by a team of sexy dancers, all equally skimpily clad.’
- ‘One ad for a glass company shows a group of men eagerly following a skimpily clad woman as she walks into an elevator.’
- ‘Travelling alone, she looked entirely out of place among the skimpily dressed holidaymakers.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.