A track on a slope for skiing.
- ‘Once outside he looked up the slope, towards the top of what had been the ski run.’
- ‘The Skiing game had a sheet with the route of a ski run on it, along the lines of which you would guide your blob.’
- ‘After completing their ski run, other skiers in the group realized Phillips was missing and went back to look for him.’
- ‘To get to the greatest ski run in the Alps, take the cable car to the top of Aiguille du Midi.’
- ‘That allowed the mountain to open Heaven's Sake, an intermediate ski run which runs off the Peak chairlift.’
We take a look at several popular, though confusing, punctuation marks.