One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
See ski jump
- ‘Innsbruck has a long tradition as a venue for winter sport competitions, especially for Olympic ski jumping.’
- ‘Finnish American sports figures have achieved recognition in track, cross country skiing, ski jumping, and ice hockey.’
- ‘Nordic Chill lets you compete in biathlon, ski jumping and curling.’
- ‘I've had a few bad incidents myself over my decisions to try ski jumping and the biathlon without any skills, experience, or the right equipment.’
- ‘Ice hockey, downhill skiing, ski jumping and even the speed skating make for compulsive viewing.’
ski jumping/ˈskē ˌjəmpiNG/
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.