One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The total alliance scores for men and women appeared to be in a fairly normal distribution, as estimates of skewness and tests of kurtosis failed to reach .8 and.1, respectively.’
- ‘The resulting sample appears highly representative and shows little skewness.’
- ‘By taking variability skewness and curtosis values into account the non-parametric and parametric test options were evaluated.’
- ‘The skewness and kurtosis of the data were also calculated.’
- ‘Examination of indices of skewness suggested that the Internalizing and Aggressive Behavior t scores were normally distributed, thus meeting assumptions of multivariate analyses.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.