One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Sebastian Smee talks to five eminent sketchers who never went to art school’
- ‘‘Keep practising, and you'll be quite a good sketcher,’ Tom told him, that smile curving his lips again.’
- ‘I'm more of a sketcher, but I just thought they needed something.’
- ‘His ideas and methods were easily adapted by his fellow amateur sketchers.’
- ‘But Donna isn't a good sketcher, and if you can't sketch you have to show the assistants what you want.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.