One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A person who rides on a skateboard.‘young skateboarders demonstrated a series of daring tricks’
- ‘Personally, my least favorite of the crop would be the skateboarders.’
- ‘The space manages to connect prehistoric nomads to post-industrial skateboarders.’
- ‘All you have to do is build some popular skate areas in your park to draw more skateboarders.’
- ‘I was a sponsored amateur skateboarder in high school—trust me, I wasn't going to maths class.’
- ‘Perhaps the most proficient skateboarder of the team, he is difficult to watch, let alone like.’
- ‘She recently completed her first feature-length documentary, about female skateboarders, which premiered in Los Angeles in 2005.’
- ‘To design the course, they enlisted a focus group of 28 pro skateboarders.’
- ‘He claims that skateboarders are even more athletic than most kids who play traditional sports.’
- ‘At first glance, skateboarders seem to fall in line with what is deemed stereotypical of the skateboarding culture.’
- ‘I'd a letter today from an old person giving out about skateboarders on these new benches.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.