One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A person who rides on a skateboard.‘young skateboarders demonstrated a series of daring tricks’
- ‘To design the course, they enlisted a focus group of 28 pro skateboarders.’
- ‘At first glance, skateboarders seem to fall in line with what is deemed stereotypical of the skateboarding culture.’
- ‘Personally, my least favorite of the crop would be the skateboarders.’
- ‘She recently completed her first feature-length documentary, about female skateboarders, which premiered in Los Angeles in 2005.’
- ‘The space manages to connect prehistoric nomads to post-industrial skateboarders.’
- ‘I was a sponsored amateur skateboarder in high school—trust me, I wasn't going to maths class.’
- ‘All you have to do is build some popular skate areas in your park to draw more skateboarders.’
- ‘He claims that skateboarders are even more athletic than most kids who play traditional sports.’
- ‘I'd a letter today from an old person giving out about skateboarders on these new benches.’
- ‘Perhaps the most proficient skateboarder of the team, he is difficult to watch, let alone like.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.