One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘there will be an uproar from SJWs’short for social justice warrior
- ‘Far too many SJW's about.’
- ‘SJWs need moral high ground to exist and when they have none they are forced to grasp at straws.’
- ‘I'm continually entertained that they seem to think the SJW moniker is an insult.’
- ‘This is SJWs trying to manufacture offensiveness where none exists.’
- ‘The amount of abuse I've received from SJWs on Twitter is amazing.’
- ‘My friends would laugh if they heard you imply I was an SJW.’
- ‘These SJWs just killed the last truly great radio show.’
- ‘Where is the brigade of SJWs to howl to the media about my oppression?’
- ‘I know this is sarcasm, but what is scary is that I've heard SJWs say nearly identical things while being serious.’
- ‘And you can decide if you like the content and not have it pushed on you by SJW types.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.