One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘She has just introduced the idea that the magazines promote the idea of sisterliness.’
- ‘I think her sisterliness, albeit reluctantly it seems, is very misplaced.’
- ‘Her sourness and envy are apparent in her readiness to put down Iris and her lack of sisterliness.’
- ‘She could see that it was easy to think, subliminally, of her sisterliness as something chaste and, well, unsexy.’
- ‘The sisterliness between the two women veils the novel's fascinating ambivalence towards different kinds of female creativity: motherhood and writing.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.