One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The port protector caps have a wick-type design to assure water passage through the siphonage drain lines.’
- ‘A loud sucking noise in the piping of a fixture indicates that there is a siphonage action which needs correction.’
- ‘If the hose is connected with an airtight joint, provision should be made to prevent syphonage.’
- ‘Backflow is an undesirable reversal of normal flow, created by back pressure or back syphonage within a potable water system.’
- ‘Back syphonage takes place due to emptying of upstream pipework and normally happens when the system is drained or a ruptured pipe causes discharge of the water.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.