One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Once again, the New Testament as a whole testifies to the sinlessness of Jesus from his birth to this death.’
- ‘Thus guaranteed, the Prophet's sinlessness makes him the immaculate source of emulation for later generations.’
- ‘And it will not depend on our sinlessness, theological expertise, or eloquence.’
- ‘The words ‘blameless and pure’ do not indicate sinlessness, for such a condition is unachievable on earth.’
- ‘If it were possible to take an X-ray picture of the being of God you would see only absolute sinlessness, whereas sin has touched every part of our nature.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.