One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Thank you, Jesus, for giving me the choice to choose you and live sinlessly forever after.’
- ‘Some suggest that we can and must be sinlessly perfect in this life before we can enter Heaven.’
- ‘This we see, a Christian has two ‘natures’ and is not sinlessly perfect in the flesh.’
- ‘God can use any and all of it, just as he can sinlessly use evil acts of evil men, for His own glory.’
- ‘Consider Jesus washing his disciples' feet; consider Him willingly and sinlessly going to the cross for our sins.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.