One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘God can use any and all of it, just as he can sinlessly use evil acts of evil men, for His own glory.’
- ‘Consider Jesus washing his disciples' feet; consider Him willingly and sinlessly going to the cross for our sins.’
- ‘This we see, a Christian has two ‘natures’ and is not sinlessly perfect in the flesh.’
- ‘Thank you, Jesus, for giving me the choice to choose you and live sinlessly forever after.’
- ‘Some suggest that we can and must be sinlessly perfect in this life before we can enter Heaven.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.