One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Sinicization, of course, is not globalization, but China's opening up is an important part of globalization.’
- ‘The effects of this Sinicization were much less intensive among the common people, who retained a large part of their pre-Han culture and language.’
- ‘The idea of 'sinicization' was stressed: even though the Manchus started out as alien conquerors, they quickly adopted the Confucian norms of traditional Chinese government.’
- ‘The introduction of Pedagogy and its Sinicization almost went hand in hand.’
- ‘The means used was to patronize local rulers, draw them into relations of personal loyalty to the Emperor, and encourage their sinicization.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.