One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Relating to Singapore or its people.‘from this school, students can enroll in a Singaporean college, university, or polytechnic’
- ‘A luxury cruiser more than 50m long was commissioned by the Singaporean businessman.’
- ‘A Singaporean firm has developed a software program named Sally that can respond to short mobile-phone text messages in an eerily human way.’
- ‘The airline recently unveiled its inflight meals, which consist of some of the most sought-after Singaporean cuisine.’
A native or inhabitant of Singapore.‘it is common for Singaporeans to compare Australian home prices with prices here’
- ‘The 44-year-old Singaporean exudes an otherworldly openness of mind.’
- ‘Singaporeans are great savers who live in a very secure society.’
- ‘The Singaporean scored four holes in one in a two-month period last year, the last of which occurred on Christmas Day.’
- ‘A Singaporean claimed that he could still use his thumb drive even though it had been accidentally put through the wash by his wife.’
- ‘Singaporeans are not enthusiastic about voice recognition software, judging from an online poll.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.