One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Relating to Singapore or its people.‘from this school, students can enroll in a Singaporean college, university, or polytechnic’
- ‘A luxury cruiser more than 50m long was commissioned by the Singaporean businessman.’
- ‘The airline recently unveiled its inflight meals, which consist of some of the most sought-after Singaporean cuisine.’
- ‘A Singaporean firm has developed a software program named Sally that can respond to short mobile-phone text messages in an eerily human way.’
A native or inhabitant of Singapore.‘it is common for Singaporeans to compare Australian home prices with prices here’
- ‘Singaporeans are great savers who live in a very secure society.’
- ‘The Singaporean scored four holes in one in a two-month period last year, the last of which occurred on Christmas Day.’
- ‘The 44-year-old Singaporean exudes an otherworldly openness of mind.’
- ‘Singaporeans are not enthusiastic about voice recognition software, judging from an online poll.’
- ‘A Singaporean claimed that he could still use his thumb drive even though it had been accidentally put through the wash by his wife.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.