One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘You can't leave without savouring the sinfully delicious truffle, clothed in dark chocolate and served in a tiny espresso cup.’
- ‘By lunchtime, the home turns into a plush eating joint, where family members come together and relish the sinfully delicious desserts with panache.’
- ‘And even that is not exactly true as the most diehard roots musician will have been influenced by some sinfully classic session that came out of a studio in Music City at some point.’
- ‘The ravishing beauty was invited for the inauguration of a jewellery shop, and when she did sport one of those sinfully expensive necklaces the shutterbugs clicked away.’
- ‘Remember to save some space for the mouthwatering dessert specials - cheesecake, or a sinfully sweet kiwi delicacy - and finish off the evening with freshly brewed coffee or tea.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.