One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘By lunchtime, the home turns into a plush eating joint, where family members come together and relish the sinfully delicious desserts with panache.’
- ‘And even that is not exactly true as the most diehard roots musician will have been influenced by some sinfully classic session that came out of a studio in Music City at some point.’
- ‘You can't leave without savouring the sinfully delicious truffle, clothed in dark chocolate and served in a tiny espresso cup.’
- ‘Remember to save some space for the mouthwatering dessert specials - cheesecake, or a sinfully sweet kiwi delicacy - and finish off the evening with freshly brewed coffee or tea.’
- ‘The ravishing beauty was invited for the inauguration of a jewellery shop, and when she did sport one of those sinfully expensive necklaces the shutterbugs clicked away.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.