One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘There are three basic classes of anterior encephaloceles: frontal, sincipital, and basal.’
- ‘The forehead and sincipital part of the head are low and sloping.’
- ‘The temperament is nervous; the sincipital is large, compared with the basilar region, and the occipital part of the sincipital region is much greater than its frontal portion.’
- ‘Here we report three cases of sincipital encephalocele, which were surgically managed.’
- ‘We report one such case of sincipital encephalocele with agenesis of corpus callosum and intracranial lipoma.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.