One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for coho
- ‘The scientist watches as eagles dive into the river, emerging laboriously moments later with silver salmon firmly in their talons.’
- ‘The site of one of Alaska's most isolated coastal fishing camps ‘is one of the world's best places to pursue ocean-fresh silver salmon.’’
- ‘They can also try fly tying classes, ice fishing for trout, arctic char and silver salmon in the comfort of a heated tent, and boat trips for admiring sea lions, dolphins and whales.’
- ‘I had spent my youth gaffing silver salmon at home in Donegal and was an expert.’
- ‘It is possible to catch late king salmon, chum salmon, sockeye salmon, early silver salmon, rainbow trout, dolly varden, grayling and arctic char.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.