One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Fine-grained sedimentary rock consisting of consolidated silt.
- ‘Reddish-brown siltstone and fine-grained sandstone of the Organ Rock Tongue form the lower slopes of the hill and part of the nearly vertical wall above the lower slopes.’
- ‘The upper Gotham Member also comprises thinly interbedded mudstone, siltstone, and fine-grained calcareous sandstone.’
- ‘Permian shale, sandstone, siltstone, limestone, sands, marls, and dolostones were deposited by sea-level fluctuations.’
- ‘Thick Permian to Cretaceous continental rise deposits merge southward into a continuous Ordovician to Eocene shelf sedimentary succession of marine carbonate, sandstone, siltstone and shale.’
- ‘The canyon fill passes conformably upward into limestone and calcareous siltstone and sandstone of the Wonoka Formation.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.