One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Instead, the ceaseless stimulation and culture of the city captivated many students, most of whom found time to sightsee, attend dance performances, and go to Broadway shows.’
- ‘He sought to support himself by running guest houses for students travelling to this country to study or sightsee.’
- ‘Passengers will then have around five hours to sightsee and explore the island before travelling back to Warrenpoint at 6.00 pm.’
- ‘At each stop, cruisers can hike, sightsee or learn to scuba dive, snorkel, kayak or surf.’
- ‘They were dropping the van off in Alice, staying for three nights to sightsee locally, then flying to Cairns and hiring another vehicle, for a month, to drive to Cooktown, around the Athertons and down to Brisbane.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.