One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Sorin gazed sightlessly down at the paper in front of him.’
- ‘Angela walked sightlessly past the school custodian.’
- ‘He sighed and rested the blunt end of his broadsword against his shoulder, gazing sightlessly around the battlefield.’
- ‘Trying her best to keep an amused grin from breaking out on her face, Emily silently watched Tommy as he moved away from her to stare sightlessly out the window at the snow-covered grounds.’
- ‘An officer from his section stood outside his door, staring ahead sightlessly, opening his mouth to recite a message in a monotone.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.