One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘At Montceau-les-Mines only five specimens of Amynilyspes have been found up to now out of 23,250 sideritic concretions that have yielded animal remains (coprolites excluded).’
- ‘This system was drowned around maximum flooding and covered by mudstone which contains bored micrites, bioclastic limestones, sideritic nodules, encrusted pebbles and chamosite ooids.’
- ‘The dominant lithologies associated with the blue asbestos are banded magnetite-hematite-chert ironstones, stilpnomelanerich massive ironstone, and iron-silicate-bearing and sideritic banded ironstones.’
- ‘Here, the Nancy sequence consists of 10 m of greenish-gray, silty mudstone and shale with scattered sideritic nodules.’
- ‘The succession begins with a conspicuous brown sideritic crust above the last rich cheiloceratid fauna.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.