One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The course plays uphill, downhill and sidehill, with 18 distinctive holes, in particular its four gambling par 5s.’
- ‘Before your round, practice putting to nothing, and feel the pace of your putts by hitting uphill, downhill and sidehill.’
- ‘He shows slumping and blown-out sidehills below failed logging roads.’
- ‘It tests every shot, from uphill and downhill to sidehill, and offers both hilltop panoramas and dense glades.’
- ‘On a recent bird hunt we had to cross a couple of creeks on narrow planks, and work our way down some steep sidehills.’
- ‘During the first mile of this section the road-cut turns to trail, and requires climbing out of the bottoms to avoid a bad sidehill through willow patches and over an open creek.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.