One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A person who has achieved spiritual realization and supernatural power.
- ‘Arhats, siddhas, tathagatas, bodhisattvas-those kind of realized beings are going to be very few and far between, and that's just the way it is.’
- ‘There are countless yogis, jnanis, tapasvis, siddhas, and rishis who dwell in the sacred realm of the Himalayas.’
- ‘‘Just as yogis and siddhas of ancient times, Manickavasagar spoke of scientific truths behind creation,’ says Fr. Raj.’
- ‘Folklore has it that several siddhas and athmas had graced these mountains centuries ago.’
- ‘There are many great Kagyu siddhas of the past who followed this devotional approach, which is particularly important at the Vajrayana level.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.