One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A person with an affinity for sick humor.‘you'd have to be a sick ticket to eat candy called “gummy rats.”’
- ‘External User he might locally laugh alongside Patrice when the sick tickets cover in the bad college’
- ‘There are a lot of sick tickets out there who assume the world will end then.’
- ‘Boy, there are some sick tickets in this part o’ the country.’
- ‘I agree with Judge, this man is a sick ticket and where is mom while this is going on?’
- ‘‘Normal is a good place to hide’ is a great line, and unfortunately applicable to all kinds of sick tickets in different ‘normal’ places.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.