One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A person with an affinity for sick humor.‘you'd have to be a sick ticket to eat candy called “gummy rats.”’
- ‘I agree with Judge, this man is a sick ticket and where is mom while this is going on?’
- ‘There are a lot of sick tickets out there who assume the world will end then.’
- ‘‘Normal is a good place to hide’ is a great line, and unfortunately applicable to all kinds of sick tickets in different ‘normal’ places.’
- ‘External User he might locally laugh alongside Patrice when the sick tickets cover in the bad college’
- ‘Boy, there are some sick tickets in this part o’ the country.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.