One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘She didn't really fit in, she stood out from the rest, far more beautiful and a lot shyer.’
- ‘With room-mates, the shyer of the two tended to change more emotionally.’
- ‘Kate, as was expected, was the shyer one of the two.’
- ‘Maybe I was shyer before, and I wouldn't say what I thought.’
- ‘Calvin seemed a bit shyer now and he wasn't smiling quite so much.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.