One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Another excellent performer is Sorbus kewensis, a slow-growing, shrubby tree with great clusters of luscious fruits.’
- ‘Bushtits inhabit mixed coniferous and deciduous areas with shrubby growth.’
- ‘In association with recent regional warming, moist tundra has become more shrubby, and trees are increasing in density and expanding into tundra near the arctic treeline.’
- ‘Golden-winged Warbler territories usually included a shrubby field with patches of herbs and shrubs, a field-forest ecotone and adjacent forest.’
- ‘One of the best of these sparsely vegetated, shrubby habitats is found on the western slopes of BlackJack Mountain.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.