One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘One of the best of these sparsely vegetated, shrubby habitats is found on the western slopes of BlackJack Mountain.’
- ‘Another excellent performer is Sorbus kewensis, a slow-growing, shrubby tree with great clusters of luscious fruits.’
- ‘In association with recent regional warming, moist tundra has become more shrubby, and trees are increasing in density and expanding into tundra near the arctic treeline.’
- ‘Bushtits inhabit mixed coniferous and deciduous areas with shrubby growth.’
- ‘Golden-winged Warbler territories usually included a shrubby field with patches of herbs and shrubs, a field-forest ecotone and adjacent forest.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.