One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The main source of his claim appears to be an article which is a fairly transparent, shriekingly anti-left, smear campaign.’
- ‘The usual suspects have swarmed back into the spotlight to shriekingly insist that the most subtle linguistic distinctions be accorded paramount importance.’
- ‘Now, if only I could pray away the shriekingly drunk platinum blonde 50-something ladies across the aisle.’
- ‘He's proven himself too shriekingly partisan to be trusted again.’
- ‘I do it to get shriekingly frightened because that makes me very excited and produces all sorts of fun chemicals.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.