(of hair) reaching down to the shoulders.
- ‘She had black shoulder-length hair with a heavy fringe, and a round face with bushy eyebrows.’
- ‘Her shoulder-length hair is now brown with red highlights, and it is cut softly round her face.’
- ‘The shoulder-length hair was something she had not expected in someone of that generation.’
- ‘Her blonde shoulder-length hair was cascading down her back and was pushed back with a black headband.’
- ‘No doubt people will recall that once it was long, shoulder-length hair that was taboo in the classroom.’
We take a look at several popular, though confusing, punctuation marks.