One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
(of hair) reaching down to the shoulders.
- ‘She had black shoulder-length hair with a heavy fringe, and a round face with bushy eyebrows.’
- ‘The shoulder-length hair was something she had not expected in someone of that generation.’
- ‘Her blonde shoulder-length hair was cascading down her back and was pushed back with a black headband.’
- ‘No doubt people will recall that once it was long, shoulder-length hair that was taboo in the classroom.’
- ‘Her shoulder-length hair is now brown with red highlights, and it is cut softly round her face.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.